Sunday, February 19, 2012

Saying Good-bye is Hard.....

Meeting the right person sounds like a cliche'. Is there a such thing as the right person? I have met alot of  men that if you pull something from each one it would male up the perfect man! This last one made a impact on me like I never thought could happen. He was the coolest with the exceptions of NOT returning my calls and Not doing what he said he would..... Funny huh? He talked a good talk but just couldn't walk the walk. Man, but that talk sure did sound good...lol If you were to ask me what kinda man I wanted it would be him with a few minor tweeks....But we all learn from our mistakes and past relationships they hurt for a while but then we all move on and hopefully find that ONE! But as for now I hurting but, I know he was not the one I just thought he was!!!! Key Word Thought.....lol I think I need to Stop Thinking!!! lol lol

wrote 01/27/2012....

No comments:

Post a Comment