Thursday, April 7, 2011

Be Careful What you ask for?

 I have been living in this state almost 3 years. I wonder if the the term Home Sick was made just for me? I'm not sure if I miss home (Oklahoma) as much as I miss my Family and Friends. Home is always so easy. You know where to go, what to do and it becomes boring and then you want to leave for something New!
Well I decided that I was going to move and start over new.  So I searched for jobs and found one here in Irving. Moved in 2 weeks! I had a new place, a new job and a new life.... After a few week I felt that I had made the biggest mistake of my life ,but I had to live with it at this point. I enrolled in school and tryed to make the best of my situation and at times it was good, but most times it was bad. I got lonely.... No friends or Boyfriend, no family it was NOT cool at all. (just because it was a new life didn't mean a good life)  So I got involved in a few activities. Met a few new friends,but still it was nothing like Home. I guess the saying the Grass is not always Greener on the other side was Right! Now its 3 years later and Im still Home Sick..... UGH.....

No comments:

Post a Comment