Friday, April 8, 2011

Can't wake up....

Why is it when we are at work and should be focused on the task assigned to us we cant seem to keep our eyes open? Its not like the job is boring (in some cases) so what is it in our brain that makes us so sleepy? I know me personally today has been one of those days. I got what I thought was a good night sleep,but yet I yawn all day and can barely keep my eyes open!  Did you know Hypersomnia, is a strong desire to sleep during waking or daytime hours((: What Are the Causes of Drowsiness? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_5097741_causes-drowsiness.html#ixzz1IxadUcTI This is soooo me!!! I can take the best naps during the day.
Then have you ever been so tired and sleepy that once you got home or in the car you were wide awake? I think it has to be the Job atmosphere! There has to be some scientific reason that I keep yawning! I guess I need to try a 5 hr energy even though my job last more than 5 hours lol. Why did they choose 5 hrs? Most people in America work 8 hrs... Things that make you go Hmmmm lol

No comments:

Post a Comment